Thursday 21 August 2014

Upcoming Reviews and More!

Let's get started with the list of reviews I'll be doing in the coming months or so:


  • Five Nights at Freddy's 
  • GTA V
  • Bayonetta 2
  • Depression Quest (Rant Special) 
  • Super Smash Brothers For the Wii U/3DS (I'll review both as separate games)
  • Forest (Pre-Alpha Special)
  • Assassin's Creed Unity
These are just the reviews for this year, next year I'll be doing a lot more so look out for that. Also, on to a new bit of news, I'm opening up for more than just ideas, I'd love it if you guys tell me in the next few months what you think of the blog site and what I can change to make the site more interesting and suited for you gamers out there. 

I'm hoping to get a logo done but I don't know who to go to because I'm a little low on funds at the moment so I won't be able to pay to get one made but once the site is up and running then we'll see some big changes. 

Thanks for reading this very brief update.

- Christopher Bingham 
                                                                                                                                
                                                                                                                  21/8/2014

No comments:

Post a Comment