Thursday 21 August 2014

No Corruption, No Mercy, All About the Gamers.

Hello there,
My name is Christopher E.T. Bingham (Yes, you can make fun of my middle name if you so wish) and I'm studying to become a journalist for the gaming industry and maybe other forms of media, and I'd like to say that I won't be like those big shots who have been corrupted by some of the big gaming companies and I'll speak my mind if need be. I hope you guys can also give me some intake as well because this is going to built from the ground up with the help of the gamers, the geeks and the nerds that made gaming the big business it is and I'd love for you guys to help lil ol' me out with this.

I'm open to any opinions, criticisms and ideas on how to make the blog even better and if you want me to review game that you all heavily thinks needs more interest from the public I'll try my best to get the game on my list of games to review. So far I'm only one person but with y'alls help I can make the blog site a perfect place for gaming from Nintendo to Sony to Microsoft and hell, you PC Gamers can come along too, everyone will be treated equally here and I'll make sure everyone gets their opinions heard.

Please, have a scone, nice cup of tea... orrr just drink your Mountain Dew, that's good too.

So guys, hope to see what you think and thanks for coming.

- Christopher Bingham


                                                                                                                 21/8/2014

No comments:

Post a Comment