Saturday 30 August 2014

News News and more News

Okay here is News, News, and More News for you guys:

News #1
I will be pre-ordering the newer 3DS models from Japan and I'll be reviewing them in October for you guys as well, I might to a Google Hangout and you guys can ask me how the console is and whether or not you should buy it next year. Personally, I'd say that you should just wait for the New 3DS to come out in the West next year, but if you REALLY want one and take the risk then I'd say go for the import.

News #2
College is starting back soon and I might not be uploading news articles as much  so you'll probably see one or two new articles a week at best but hopefully I can get the work done quicker so you guys won't have to wait so long.

News #3
I have been blocked from playing that game "Depression Quest"... haven't got a clue why but I'll see if I can't download it again, it was probably a bug on my part on Steam that didn't allow me to download it. But be warned, I will be ranting and raving at this game because I played it before on my Brother's PC... it's not even a good book lets put it that way.

Thank you reading and I hope you all have a lovely day,

- Christopher Bingham

                                                                                                                 30/8/2014

No comments:

Post a Comment