Sunday 30 November 2014

Website Updae

SO recently, I've been busy doing College Assignments trying to make them perfect (Which kind of made me miss a few deadlines... but a Pass will do) and I was thinking... Maybe this site could use a brand new update, so I've decided to move the Guide to the all mighty Y Tubes!

   Why? Well mainly because I feel that if I spoke about Gaming News instead of only typing about it, it might actually open new doors for me, who knows. I'm also going to add a new part to the Sight called Anime FreakShow, this will be where I talk non-stop about my opinions on new Anime, older Anime, reviews and even some voice work for some fan dubs.

   So guys, I really enjoy typing up news articles and I will continue to do so but I might be taking a long break from Blogger for work purposes and so on, so please, don't be afraid to chat with me over in the Yee Tubes.



THANKS FOR READING.

No comments:

Post a Comment